Tuesday, January 16, 2024

When the Pirates Leave
The Clone Wars & Clone Protocol 66
The current year for our homebrewed Clone Wars era campaign is set during 19 BBY.
Inspired By George Lucas

The noise from the rear of the freighter dies down and you hear someone walking towards you. A well groomed, well dressed middle-aged man approaches you. I would introduce myself, but the way I see it, when Teemo finds out that you lost his shipment, your lifespans will drastically shrink so I'll save you the hassle. On behalf of myself and my crew, I would like to thank both of you for making us very wealthy. Sorry about your ship, I understand that belongs to Teemo as well eh? He chuckles softly, well I must be off, good luck to ya, your gonna need it. I'm sure between the two of you, you'll figure a way out of the bindings.

Allow for random chatter . . .

He tips his hat, turns and walks away whistling softly to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment